The East Renfrewshire business community is alive and well as the region’s top performing organisations were revealed on Thursday night at The Busby Hotel. Following months of anticipation, we can now unveil the winners of the East Renfrewshire Business Awards 2017, which showcased the region’s best businesses.
Over 150 guests attended the most prestigious night in the local business calendar. Hosted by Karen Dunbar the guests were also entertained by X Factors Emily Middlemas.
The event hosted by East Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce also raised over £1400.00 for Alzheimer Scotland East Renfrewshire.
Chamber President John F Hamilton said “We are delighted with the response to this years Business Awards. The awards have provided a platform for celebrating the category winners and their tremendous achievements. The winners really do showcase the best of East Renfrewshire’s thriving business sector. The Awards would not have been possible without the support of our sponsors and I would like to thank them all for their commitment to this event.”
The 2017 Winners are
- Developing East Renfrewshire’s Young Workforce Award sponsored by Taylor Wimpey Scotland West
- Barrhead Travel
- Community Impact Award sponsored by East Renfrewshire Council
- Pioneer Mutual Credit Union Ltd
- Family Business Award sponsored by CALA Homes
- Tailor Maid Home Care Limited
- Excellence in Customer Service Award sponsored by the Avenue Shopping Centre
- The Busby Hotel
- Most Promising New Business Award sponsored by Barrhead Travel
- I-Kick Martial Arts Ltd
- Excellence in Innovation Award sponsored by George Leslie Ltd
- Fatburn Extreme Ltd
- East Renfrewshire’s Best Business Award (10 employees or less) sponsored by Business Gateway
- First Floors (Scotland) Ltd
- East Renfrewshire’s Best Business Award (11 employees or more) sponsored by Miller Homes
- George Leslie Ltd
Audrey Ross, Sales and Marketing Director for Taylor Wimpey West Scotland said: “We are delighted to be this year’s principal sponsor of the East Renfrewshire Business Awards and the category sponsor of the ‘Developing East Renfrewshire’s Young Person’s Workforce Award’.
“Being involved has given our business the opportunity to reinforce our commitment to the East Renfrewshire area as our plan to deliver new developments at Neilston and Maidenhill in Newton Mearns progresses.
“The winners have impressed the panel of judges and I’d like to take this opportunity to congratulate everyone. The winners in each category are an incredible showcase for their drive, spirit and commitment to the local area.”